LOGICX consulting & workflow integration GmbH is an IT company that develops and supports innovative custom software solutions for enterprise clients.
YOUR FUTURE FIELD OF ACTIVITY
Together with your team colleagues, you will be responsible for the complete software lifecycle, from development and detailing of requirements, design and implementation of the state-of-the-art solution architecture, testing, and deployment to the maintenance of your services.
You will join the team right after the migration to the new architectural standards, therefore you will have a chance to work with the most modern technologies, practicing development of GraphQL and REST endpoints. Furthermore, you will work on the orchestration and choreography of services.
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- You are up to date in .net Core as well as Front-End-Development - ideally in Vue.js, but not a must.
- DevOps skills and experience
- You write clean code, enforce reuse and look for efficient solutions
- A completed higher education in computer science domain (HTL, FH or university) as well as willingness to continuously study and apply new technologies and approaches.
- Fluent English
- Working in highly motivated international agile teams that can cover the full software lifecycle.
- Opportunity for further training and certification in the Microsoft-tech-stack.
- A chance to work on the architecture of the company-wide .net Core based service platform.
- Challenging application domains for which you will need to develop high-performance services.
- Modern office infrastructure in our office in Vienna.
- Relocation support, if applicable.
- Top technical equipment for professional and private use
- Free drinks, as well as Sodexo vouchers for meals
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
The position is subject to the minimum gross salary prescribed by the collective agreement.
In any case, we offer an overpayment in line with the market, depending on qualifications and experience.
Please apply online via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact person for the position: Daniela Netzel.