LogicX is a custom software development company founded in 2006. LogicX R&D solves non-trivial tasks for corporate customers, designing state-of-art data science and computer vision applications. Currently our focus is on predictive maintenance and object recognition topics. At LogicX, we support our colleagues in their ambitious plans and long-term career goals, as well as do our best to create a fun and productive environment.
We are looking for an R&D engineer who is able to contribute to the data analysis process, come up with valid solution designs, and reliably execute the development process individually and in a team.
- Ability to adopt multiple thinking perspectives, such as technical, commercial, or history/experience driven customer’s one.
- Ability to enjoy the problem solving and creation process
- Ability to execute and carry the responsibility from requirements engineering to delivery
- Cooperative team-work attitude in contrast to defensive criticism
- Ability to get out of the comfort zone and acquire new skills
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Computer science background and general erudition in natural sciences
- Lowest academic qualification: Master’s degree or equivalent
Technical Skills (Good to have)
- Data analysis experience with Matlab/R/Python
- Image Processing and Computer Vision in Python and/or C++
- Experience with Neural Network libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, MxNet, etc. in Python and/or C++.
- Deep understanding of memory and runtime code performance, as well as CPU pipeline utilization.
- Efficient parallel programming on GPU using CUDA, OpenCL, etc.
- Big Data and Data Management using SQL, ElasticSearch, Hadoop, Azure Document DB, Oracle, etc.
- Cloud development platforms such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Team Management Tools, such as Jira, Azure DevOps
What We Offer
- Ambitious professional challenges in new product development
- Freedom to work with the most modern technologies and architectural concepts
- Attractive remuneration scheme and competitive salary level
- Modern and spacious offices in Vienna city center, Ansfelden bei Linz and Klagenfurt
- Option of relocation to Austria
- Top technical equipment for professional and private use
How to Apply: Please send us your resume with a short cover-letter.
A minimum salary stipulated by the Austrian IT Collective Agreement 2019 for ST1 Einstiegsstufe amounts to EUR 2,461 gross/month. In any case, we offer an overpayment in line with the market, depending on qualifications and experience.